Job Type: Part-Time
Pay: $15-$20 per hour depending on skill and experience
Role and Responsibilities
- Edit footage and audio into compelling and visually pleasing stories.
- Properly organizing and archiving assets.
- Audio and music mixing.
- Assist with camera operating, capturing audio, and lighting on shoots.
- Continuously seeking to improve editing skills and practices.
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience using Adobe Audition and Adobe After Effects.
- Ability to collaborate with a team and communicate well.
- Must provide a reel or portfolio of work to demonstrate skills and abilities.
- May be asked to travel and will occasionally work on the weekends.
- Must be local to Reno, NV and be able to work in person at our office.
- Must possess or obtain a General Industry OSHA 10 Certification within 15 days of hire.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid Nevada driver’s license.
A large portion of Craft Productions business is providing audio visual support for events of all sizes. In addition to their main responsibilities we are looking for a candidate that has experience in live events or is willing to be trained in the following areas.
- Live-event lighting